After two unsuccessful meetings with interior designers to discuss design options for their Flower Mound, Texas master bath, this couple called the USI bathroom team. Concerning them most about their previous meetings was the lack of new direction being offered. Their feeling at the time was less, “Wow!” and more, “What Now?”
A successful meeting:
The couple’s bathroom was very large and had an inexcusably poor use of space. That problem is what the homeowners couldn’t communicate and the other designers hadn’t picked up on. That said, there’s a big budget difference between remodeling in place versus creating a newly formatted bathroom that requires plumbing changes and changes in windows and their locations. In this case, the final renovation decision involved expanding the initial bathroom remodel to include the kitchen and meet several other needs such as new flooring and painting.
This bathroom remodel certainly got its share of love, enough, in fact, to transform it into an oasis. It has been redesigned with a functional layout geared to providing ample storage and personal pampering. From the freestanding soaking tub, elegantly framed vanity mirrors, and dual-entry large shower, it’s designed to take center stage. The USI bathroom design team integrated a soaring trellised tile detail into the bathroom’s elegant floor. Our habit of engineering strong focal points into every job and our love for all things traditional, are easily identifiable in this bathroom remodel pictorial.
- Created new bathroom space.
- Designed and built new master bathroom with the integration of the new tub/shower layout and new glass block exterior window
- Installed various new kitchen cabinets and appliances.
- Installed new kitchen plumbing fixtures.
- Painted throughout the first floor of the home.
- Installed new granite counters and backsplash in the kitchen.
- Installed all new hardwood floor covering on the first floor.
- Installed new lighting throughout the home.
- Designed and completed two guest bathroom renovations.
- 2015 Winner, Best Residential Bath($50,001-$75,000), NARI Greater Dallas CotY Award