A long time M-street resident wanted to remodel her home’s only bathroom. “Worrisome” defined her last home improvement experience, which involved the remodel of the kitchen. “Imagine looking forward to improvements, to looking forward to getting rid of someone that was never predictably there in the first place,” was how she summed up that experience.
A successful meeting:
Her bathroom was a common layout of the 1920s era, when the home was constructed. Her biggest fear (contractor fright) was resolved after she found USI on Houzz.com. By reading our previous customer testimonials she quickly picked up on our history of expertly running jobs and holding to timelines. The final renovation planning and selections moved quickly as hard-surface materials and plumbing selections took place at Arizona Tile and Ferguson supply.
This Dallas bathroom remodel has now been reviewed on Houzz and the final result and remodeling experience both received five stars. The bathroom has been redesigned with a custom sliding barn door and a functional layout that features both ample storage and contemporary styling. USI’s bathroom design team always strives to create a unique look and with its attention getting design, this project doesn’t disappoint.
- Remodeled master bathroom.
- Installed all new custom Quarter-sawn Oak Full-Overlay cabinetry.
- Installed new plumbing fixtures, with (2) Dual-flush toilets.
- Provided fresh texture and metallic painting throughout the bath.
- Installed new granite counters and backsplash with farmhouse sinks.
- Installed all new porcelain tile.
- Installed new lighting throughout the room.
- Installed heavy (Moon glass) shower enclosure.
- 2014 ARC Award Winner, Best Bathroom Remodel, Dallas Builders Association
- 2015 Winner-Best Residential Bath($50,001-$75,000)