After considering moving from their existing 1990s Southlake Texas home, our clients determined that the gains of a new home were being erased by what they were giving up leaving their current residence – chiefly a large, almost one-acre wooded lot with an outdoor pool.The owners had two meetings with other companies before meeting with USI Design & Remodeling and their confidence in finding the right partner was waning. They had some ideas but knew they needed the help of professionals who were truly experienced in design. During those first two unsuccessful meetings, the owners didn’t feel that they were talking to individuals who had the extensive experience they required.
A successful meeting:
- Designed new kitchen with the integration of a new appliance layout and with additional specialty appliances for convenience.
- Redesigned fireplace surround and all millwork replacement in the living room.
- Installed new hardwood flooring on the first floor.
- Painted throughout the entire first floor.
- Constructed new family room entertainment built-ins.
- Installed entry, stairway, and formal dining wainscot.
- Installed new entry and living chandeliers
Dallas Builders Association ARC Awards:
- 2015 Winner, Best Kitchen Remodel
- 2015 Winner, Best Whole House Remodel
- 2015 Winner, Best Living Room(Home under $1 Million)