After purchasing a home built in 1978 on a gorgeous creek lot near the Brentfield schools on Prestonbend Drive, our clients set their sights on significantly updating the home. Having previously lived in a custom home they had built, the layout and condition of this home’s kitchen had left no options except to gut, redesign, and renovate the entire kitchen.
The owners wanted to explore modernizing the kitchen and create a more functional space.
A successful meeting:
- Designed new kitchen envelope.
- Created new kitchen with integration of new appliance layout and with additional specialty appliances for convenience.
- Removed all popcorn ceilings throughout the home.
- Provided new texture throughout the home.
- Painted throughout the home.
- Installed new family room entertainment built-ins.
- Installed all new floor coverings (hardwood and carpeting).
- Installed new lighting throughout the home.
- Did two guest bathroom renovations.
- 2014 Winner, Best Kitchen Remodel, Dallas Builders Association ARC Award
- 2014 Winner, Best Kitchen Remodel, Texas Builders Association Star Award
- 2014 Winner, Residential Kitchen ($80K-$120K), NARI Greater Dallas CotY Award