Sitting on 1,000 acres and built in the 1940’s, our client’s home, is a true Texas ranch. Additions to the home were made over the years, however, a re-occurring problem was the absence of highly skilled designers and construction professionals in their small town, which limited their ability to reach new levels of style and building standards.
A successful meeting:
We started evaluating their needs in the kitchen and then continued that evaluation through the entire house. Some areas, like the laundry room, needed expanding and others, like the rear entries, needed re-purposing. Others – including the kitchen, master bath, and closets – needed gutting.
Our holistic plan features more storage and functionality throughout the entire home. USI’s design team worked to bring the interior into one unified period or style of construction and targeted a theme the complemented both the home and its surroundings. This new interior is as durable as it is beautiful and richly appointed.
- Remodeled kitchen, master bedroom, master bathroom, master closets. Added mudroom, guest baths and great room.
- Installed custom knotty alder cabinetry.
- Installed new plumbing fixtures and hardware.
- Installed fireplace stonework.
- Built stamped concrete walkways.
- Built stone retaining walls.
- Installed outdoor grills.
- Star award winner, Texas Association of Builders
- ARC award winner, Dallas Builders Association
- CotY award winner, NARI, Greater Dallas