After purchasing their new family home, which dates to the 1970s, our clients set about planning significant updates.
The owners wanted to explore modernizing the kitchen, family room, and both bathrooms.
To achieve a modern floorplan a wall was removed between the kitchen and family room. Room architecture has changed in the last 40 years and movements such as this have a tremendous payback for owners. The new space promotes gathering and entertainment through a modern great room feel. The kitchen has been redesigned with a functional layout that features new appliances and provides comfortable seating for the family of four as well as for their visitors. All planning and finished products were selected based during preconstruction meetings at local showrooms.
- Removed interior wall.
- Designed and built new kitchen with integration of new appliance layout.
- Painted throughout the home.
- Refreshed the family room with fireplace mantle and entry door unit.
- Installed hardwood floor coverings.
- Renovated two bathrooms.
- National Association of The Remodeling Industry, Greater Dallas
- 2016 CotY Award Winner, Whole House Under $250,000