Initial Complimentary Consultation
- Discuss the project scope, client vision, unique additions or lifestyle needs, and desired design style.
- Statistical costs of projects and preliminary budget recommendation presented.
- Pre-construction design agreement outlined and given to client for review.
Idea & Concept
- Architectural and floor plan review.
- Detail any additions, relocations, new product or space changes.
- Inspect the electrical panel and plumbing.
- Walk the job with any specialty trades.
- Measure for the production of CAD drawings.
- Outline a design style for future meeting development.
“A successful designer absorbs the customer’s input and creates the room environment that will complement and support their lifestyle.”
Design & Create
- Review floor plan layouts and CAD elevations at supplier showroom.
- Our team will detail product options for review at the showrooms and provide a tour of all products.
- As products are selected they will be checked for availability and placed on hold.
- On approval of all plans and selections proposals will be drawn.
Design & Create
- Fixed-price proposal presented for clients review.
- Project start date scheduled and timeline for all trades and completion outlined
- Benchmark payment schedule reviewed.
- Logistics for trash, egress, work hours and home security discussed.
- Work begins.
- Project delivered on mutual completion and final payment collected.
We’ve honed a process and constructed a team to deliver home renovations with exceptional quality, personality and style.